Tuesday, May 15, 2012

(I forgot to post this for some reason, haha.)

I don't even know how to begin this post. I've been so caught up doing all of the things I wanted to write about to take the time to actually write about them haha. I've spent the last few nights on the lawn of the Eiffel Tower drinking wine and eating baguettes with cheese. Last night some random French people joined my friends, and we sat and talked for HOURS! It was that moment when it really sunk in that I was in Paris speaking French and having the most awesome experience of my life. Tomorrow, the Parisian experience is over, though. It's crazy that these friends whom I'm not gonna see for who knows how long were only strangers five days ago. It's already been the time of my life, and I haven't even started the internship!

Holy crap, I leave for Cannes tomorrow! This is really happening!

I still just can't believe that this is all real. I feel like I'm living in someone else's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment