Friday, May 25, 2012

I've found out that I'm not too good at this whole blogging thing. My apologies, haha, it's just been so overwhelming here, but in a good way!

So far I've walked the red carpet three times...three times!!! I've seen around five celebrities or so which was pretty cool. Seeing all of these people go crazy over them made me feel kinda sad for them though. It must be hard not being able to have a private life like the rest of us. Granted that stars know what they're getting into sometimes, but to have to sacrifice so much for the ultimate success doing what you love is a tough deal to make.

I've also been able to go to several parties here...I'll just say that they were awesome.

Things are winding down here at the festival now. It ends Sunday, but most people have made their ways home. I think I'm going to head out for Italy on Sunday. The second chapter of this voyage is almost finished. It's still surreal!

Next up: Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment